Welcome to the ACFE Mentoring Program!
The ACFE Mentoring Program connects you to seasoned anti-fraud professionals from all over the world who can offer you a wealth of resources, experience, advice and guidance.
What you need to know about the ACFE Mentoring Program:
For more details, read the program guidelines and FAQs. If you have any questions, email us at Mentoring@ACFE.com.
- Enrollment is free for all ACFE members in good standing.
- Only CFEs can be mentors, but can also enroll as a mentee.
- There are two six-month sessions per year.
- Before each session starts, there is a match period for mentees to search the Mentor Directory for potential mentors.
- Participants can choose to meet by phone, video chat, email or in person, and must commit to one hour per month during the 6-month session. *CFEs can earn 2.0 CPE credits per relationship during a session*
- The second session of 2022 will begin on July 12 and the Mentor Directory is now open.
Enroll as a Mentor Enroll as a Mentee
ACFE President and CEO Bruce Dorris, J.D., CFE, CPA, describes what the ACFE Mentoring Program can do for you.