Welcome to the ACFE Mentoring Program!
The ACFE Mentoring Program connects you to seasoned anti-fraud professionals from all over the world who can offer you a wealth of resources, experience, advice and guidance.
What you need to know about the ACFE Mentoring Program:
- Enrollment is free for all ACFE members in good standing.
- Only CFEs can be mentors, but can also enroll as a mentee.
- There are two six-month sessions per year.
- Before each session starts, there is a match period for mentees to search the Mentor Directory for potential mentors.
- Participants can choose to meet by phone, video chat, email or in person, and must commit to one hour per month during the 6-month session. *CFEs can earn 2.0 CPE credits per relationship during a session*
- The first session of 2023 is currently underway and the Mentor Directory is closed. The match period for our next session will open on June 9.
For more details, read the program guidelines and FAQs. If you have any questions, email us at Mentoring@ACFE.com.
Enroll as a Mentor Enroll as a Mentee
ACFE President and CEO Bruce Dorris, J.D., CFE, CPA, describes what the ACFE Mentoring Program can do for you.