I changed careers after 18 years and now am the Vice President of Internal Operations at Financial Center First Credit Union. I am currently working on updating my bio.
I specialize in financial crime investigations, FCPA and anti-bribery anti-corruption regulatory compliance, anti-money laundering/terrorist financing remediation and investigation and BSA/AML remediation. I’ve collaborated with the FBI, Secret Service, Indiana State Police, Attorney General’s office, prosecutors, and law firms. I often use technology to enhance my investigations, specifically Excel and ACL for data mining and i2 for relationship mapping. I am a life time member of the FBI Citizens Academy Alumni and graduate of The Reid Technique of Interviewing and Interrogation Training. I served as an expert witness in a multi-million dollar embezzlement bench trial and met with financial instruction regulators when assisting with complex violations, enforcement actions and remediation.
I am a national and international speaker on the topics of fraud prevention, detection, monitoring and investigation. Samples of my speaking engagements include:
* Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) 20th Annual Conference
* ACFE Financial Institution Fraud Course – ACFE
* American Institute of Certified Public Accountant (AICPA) Not-For-Profit Conference
* The Institute of Internal Auditors – Central Regional Conference and numerous Chapter Events
* Recognized as an “IIA All Star” Presenter in 2015.
* Key Note Speaker - Fraud Prevention & Corruption Conference, Botswana, Africa.
* Certified Fraud Examiner - Exam Review Course, Northwestern University School of Continuing Studies
* The American College of Financial Services – Course: Preventing Financial Fraud -